Complete these steps to make sure you’re ready to start the school year!
- Gear up! (This one’s easy… we did most of it for you) The Barron Park PTA takes care of all student school supplies so you only need to send your child to school with a full-sized backpack and snack. If you are not ordering school hot lunch, we also recommend getting a lunch box and a reusable water bottle.
- Connect! Join Konstella – this is where you can find our school directory, communicate with other parents and teachers, get information about upcoming events, and sign up to volunteer.
- Join! Join the Barron Park PTA to stand up as an advocate for your Barron Park student and your Barron Park community. As a PTA member, you can share your ideas and concerns, meet and volunteer with other parents and vote on matters of concern to our school community. It costs just $10 per adult to join the Barron Park PTA.
- Donate! While you’re joining the PTA, you can also make a gift to the Barron Park PTA to help fund our community programs and supply our classrooms, You can contribute online or use our paper form (Español). Any contribution is appreciated.
Next, make your gift to Palo Alto Partners in Education (PiE) to support teachers and special programs at Barron Park.
- Keep up! Sign up for Barron Park eNews, a weekly newsletter that goes out every Friday. Get the latest news about school-level, district-level, and community events!
- Sync up! Sync your personal Google/Apple/Live/Yahoo calendar with our school calendar through Konstella so you don’t miss anything! (You will need to join Konstella first.) Follow the instructions here.
BONUS! Support us when you shop on Amazon!
When you shop at smile.amazon.com, Amazon donates! Either shop through this link or set your Amazon account to donate to “Barron Park Elementary PTA”.
You must shop through smile.amazon.com for Amazon to donate.